Transparent polyamide based (PA-T) technopolymer. Highly resistant to shocks, solvents, oils with additives, aliphatic and aromatic hydrocarbons, petrol, naphtha, phosphoric esters.Avoid contact with alcohol or detergents containing alcohol.
NBR synthetic rubber O-Ring.
Polyamide based (PA) expanded technopolymer, black colour, with a built-in magnetic element to activate the electric contact when the oil level drops to a minimum; alarm threshold located at about 50 mm from the centre of the lower nut (in presence of mineral oil type CB68, according to ISO 3498, at 23°C).
Watertight in polypropylene based (PP) technopolymer, black colour, with a built-in relay (reed) with two conductors wired to the two-pin connector. For a correct assembly see Warnings .
Zinc-plated screw with built-in sensor.Temperature of intervention is 80°C.
With built-in cable glands and contact holders. Front or side output (right or left) including protection against water sprays (protection class IP 65 according to IEC 529 table) that can be increased during installation with the necessary adjustments. Flat NBR synthetic rubber packing rings.
White lacquered aluminium. The housing, in the appropriate external rear slot, guarantees the best protection from direct contact with fluid, avoiding yellowing effect due to the prolonged action of the fluid at high temperatures. It can be removed before installation to fit marks and words (for example MAX-MIN).
- HCX-E-ST-NO: with electrical contact normally open.- HCX-E-ST-NC: with electrical contact normally closed.
- By means of the supplied set screws and nuts. - By means of the supplied set screws, without nuts, by tapping the two holes in the reservoir walls, if they are thick enough.- By means of the supplied set screws and the Fast Mounting Kit when nuts cannot be fitted from the inside of the reservoir and the walls are not thick enough.To ensure the best sealing of the O-rings it is recommended to apply the maximum torque on the nuts as reported in the table and a roughness of the gasket application surface Ra = 3 µm.
90°C (with oil).
- Level indicators for use with fluids containing alcohol.- UV resistant transparent technopolymer indicators.- Temperature electrical sensor with pre-set temperatures different from 80°C.
This column level indicator generates two electric signals: one when the oil goes down to the minimum level allowed and the other one when the temperature reaches the pre-set degrees (80°C).
In laboratory tests carried out with mineral oil type CB68 (according to ISO 3498) at 23°C for a limited period of time, the weld stood up to 13 bar.If you need to use the indicator with other oils or fluids and under different pressure and temperature conditions, please contact ELESA Technical Department. In any case we suggest to verify the suitability of the product under the actual working conditions.
- HCX-E-ST-NO with electrical contacts normally open.MIN level electrical sensor: the electrical circuit is closed when the minimum level is reached.MAX temperature electrical sensor: the electrical circuit is closed when the pre-set temperature at 80°C is reached.- HCX-E-ST-NC with electrical contacts normally closed. MIN level electrical sensor: the electrical circuit is open when the minimum level is reached.MAX temperature electrical sensor: the electrical circuit is open when the pre-set temperature at 80°C is reached.
1. Remove the connectors from the indicator by unscrewing the set screw placed in the bottom, take the contact holders out and loosen the cable glands.2. Slip on the two-pole cable into the connectors (standard connectors) and connect the wires to the terminals nr. 1 and nr. 2 of the relative contact holders.3. Assemble by pressing the contact holders into the realtive connectors in the required position.4. Screw the connectors to the indicator and then tighten the cable glands.
ELESA and GANTER models all rights reserved in accordance with the law. Always mention the source when reproducing our drawings.