ELESA+GANTER® is the commercial joint-venture of the two world leaders in the design and manufacture of plastic and metal standard machine elements for the mechanical industry: Elesa S.p.A (Monza, Milan, Italy) and Otto Ganter GmbH & Co. KG (Furtwangen, Germany).
ELESA® (founded in Italy in 1941) and GANTER (founded in Germany in 1894) have been co-operating for more than 45 years combining their expertise, with the aim to develop market synergies leading to the creation of the widest product range available worldwide.
ELESA+GANTER extensive product range proofs the typical cultural background of both the mother companies: high material quality combined with the best original design and accuracy in production.
In 1995, the two companies started setting up a common sales network under the trademark ELESA+GANTER. The joint venture made its first steps into the East-European market and today it covers more than 70 industrialised countries worldwide.
The strong customer orientation of the two mother companies has led to ELESA+GANTER subsidiaries foundation in Austria, Spain, Poland, China, Czech Republic, India, and lately in Turkey providing:
- a full localised stockholding of standard elements to guarantee quick delivery times;
- an on-site machining service for special executions for the best customer assistance;
- a trained staff helping customers to select the best standard solutions or to study new customised solutions with the support of the R&D departments of the two mother companies.
Points of strength
- technological background of the two established mother companies
- innovation in combination with decades of experience
- unique design
- optimised and widest product range of standard machine elements, driven by the market
- worldwide distribution network
- full stock availability with fastest delivery times
- customised solutions
- perfect service including technical assistance