Level column window
Screws, nuts and washers
Graduated contrast screen
- HCK: with transparent front protection (against accidental shocks), in polycarbonate (PC), extractable for cleaning operations.
- HCK-NP: without transparent front protection.
Maximum continuous working temperature
Special executions on request
- Column level window in transparent methylmatacrylate (PMMA) for max 70°C use.
- AISI 303 stainless steel screws with hexagon socket.
- Polyamide based technopolymer float (from HCK.127) red colour.
- Expanded NBR float (from HCK.176) black colour with AISI 316 stainless steel spiral for special executions, viscous liquids, high temperatures.
- Column level window with visibility (l2) superior to 452 mm and holes centre distance (f) for fixing up to 1.500 mm.
- Electric sensor bracket pre-set at the following temperatures: 50°C, 60°C, 70°C, 80°C.
- Packing rings in special material depending on the customer's needs.
- Built-in thermometer with red indication line.
- External scale thermometer (Fig. 1) with internal probe for fluid temperature.
- SLCK electric level sensor (Fig.2, from HCK.127) which can be fitted along the axis of the indicator according to the actual needs. With right (DX) or left (SX) connectors, normally closed (NC), normally open (NO).
- Special screw with nickel-plated brass tap (Fig. 3) to be fitted to the lower assembly end for any maintenance operation requiring the indicator exclusion.