Glass-fibre reinforced polyamide based (PA) technopolymer, black colour.
Aluminium in natural colour.
Level column window
Transparent tube in PYREX®* glass, also suitable for use with glycol-based solutions.
Maximum fluid level visibility even from side positions
Transparent front protection
Polycarbonate (PC), extractable for cleaning operations
Screws, nuts and washers
- HCK-GL: : zinc-plated steel screws with hexagon socket, nuts and washers.
- HCK-GL-SST: : AISI 303 stainless steel screws with hexagon socket, AISI 304 stainless steel nuts and washers.
- HCK-GL: : NBR rubber O-Ring
- HCK-GL-SST: : FKM type VITON®** synthetic rubber O-Ring.
Graduated contrast screen
In any case we suggest to verify the suitability of the product under the actual working conditions.
Fitted to the aluminium support.
Maximum continuous working temperature
- HCK-GL: 100°C (with oil, water, glycol-based solutions).
- HCK-GL-SST: 130°C (with oil, water, glycol-based solutions). In laboratory tests these indicators showed an excellent resistance to temperatures up to 150/160°C for many hours with pressures of 5/6 bar.