Screws, nuts and washers
- HCV-E-NO: with electric contact normally open (NO).
- HCV-E-NC: with electric contact normally closed (NC).
- HCV-E-SW: with change-over electrical contact (SW).
Maximum continuous working temperature
Features and performances
Functioning of the MIN level electrical sensor
- HCV-E-NO: the electrical contact closes on reaching the minimum level.
- HCV-E-NC: the electrical contact is opened when it reaches the minimum level.
- HCV-E-SW (change-over electrical contact): the electrical contact switches between the two terminals.
|Electrical features||MIN level sensor|
|Electric contacts||NO normally open|
NC normally closed
SW change-over contact
|Maximum applicable voltage||NO: 140 Vac, 200 Vdc|
NC: 140 Vac, 150 Vdc
SW: 140 Vac, 150 Vdc
|Maximum switching current||1 A|
|Maximum current||NO: 1.2A|
|Maximum commutable power||NO: 10 Va|
NC: 20 Va
SW: 20 Va
|Cable gland||Pg 7 (for cables in sheath with Ø 6 or 7 mm)|
|Conductors cross-section||Max. 1.5 mm2|
|Do not mount this indicator in proximity to magnetic fields.|
Special executions on request
- Level indicators with stainless steel screws, nuts and washers.
- Level indicators for use with fluids containing alcohol.
- UV resistant transparent technopolymer level indicators.
Connector assembly instructions
- Remove the connector from the indicator by unscrewing the set screw placed on the connector, take the contact holders out and loosen the cable gland.
- Slip on the cable into the connector (standard connector) and connect the wires to the terminals 1 and 2 (NO and NC version) or 1,2 and 3 (SW version) of the contact holder.
- Assemble by pressing the contact holder into the connector in the required position.
- Screw the connectors to the indicator and then tighten the cable glands.