Screws, nuts and washers
- HCV-ST-NO: with electric contact normally open (NO).
- HCV-ST-NC: with electric contact normally closed (NC).
Maximum continuous working temperature
Features and performances
Functioning of the MIN level electrical sensor
- HCV-ST-NO: the electrical contact closes when the pre-set temperature is reached at 80°C.
- HCV-ST-NC: the electrical contact opens when the pre-set temperature at 80°C is reached.
|Electrical features||MAX temperature sensor|
|Electric contacts||NO normally open|
NC normally closed
|250 Vac - 2 A||(resisteve loads)|
|115 Vac- 3A|
|24 Vdc - 3 A|
|12 Vdc - 4 A|
|Minimum current||50 mA|
|Cable gland||Pg 7 (for cables in sheath with Ø 6 or 7 mm)|
|Conductors cross-section||Max. 1.5 mm2|
Special executions on request
- Level indicators with stainless steel screws, nuts and washers.
- Level indicators for use with fluids containing alcohol.
- UV resistant transparent technopolymer level indicators.
- MAX temperature electrical sensor with trigger threshold at 70°C or 90°C.
Connector assembly instructions
- Remove the connector from the indicator by unscrewing the set screw placed on the connector, take the contact holders out and loosen the cable gland.
- Slip on the cable into the connector (standard connector) and connect the wires to the terminals 3 and earth of the contact holder.
- Assemble by pressing the contact holder into the connector in the required position.
- Screw the connectors to the indicator and then tighten the cable glands.