Screws, nuts and washers
Swivelling two-pin connector
- HCX-E-NO: with electrical contact normally open.
- HCX-E-NC: with electrical contact normally closed.
Maximum continuous working temperature
Features and performances
Functioning of the MIN level electrical sensor
- HCX-E-NO: the electrical circuit is closed when the minimum level is reached.
- HCX-E-NC: the electrical circuit is open when the minimum level is reached.
|Electrical features||MIN level sensor|
|Electric contacts||NO normally open|
NC normally closed
|Maximum applicable voltage||NO: 150 Vac, 100 Vdc|
NC: 150Vac, 150 Vdc
|Maximum switching current||1 A|
|Maximum current||NO: 1A|
|Maximum switching power||NO: 10 Va|
NC: 20 Va
|Cable gland||Pg 7 (for cables in sheath with Ø 6 or 7 mm)|
|Conductors cross-section||Max. 1.5 mm2|
|Do not mount this indicator in proximity to magnetic fields.|
Special executions on request
- Level indicators for use with fluids containing alcohol.
- UV resistant transparent technopolymer indicators.
Two-pin connector assembly instructions
- Remove the connector from the indicator by unscrewing the set screw placed in the bottom, take the contact holder out and loosen the cable gland.
- Slip on the two-pole cable into the connector (standard connector) and connect the wires to the terminals nr. 1 and nr. 2 of the contact holder.
- Assemble by pressing the contact holder into the connector in the required position.
- Screw the connectors to the indicator and then tighten the cable glands.