Screw, nuts and washers
MAX temperature electrical sensor (80°C)
Swivelling two-pin connector
- HCX-ST-NO: with electrical contact normally open.
- HCX-ST-NC: with electrical contact normally closed.
Maximum continuous working temperature
Features and performances
- HCX-ST-NO with electrical contact normally open.
- HCX-ST-NC with electrical contacts normally closed.
|Electrical features||MAX temperature sensor|
|Electric contacts||NO normally open|
NC normally closed
|250 Vac - 10 A||(resisteve loads)|
|48 Vdc - 5 A|
|Cable gland||Pg 7 (for cables in sheath with Ø 6 or 7 mm)|
|Conductors cross-section||Max 1.5 mm2|
Special executions on request
- Level indicators with SUPER-technopolymer protection frame.
- Level indicators for use with fluids containing alcohol or with hot water.
- UV resistant transparent technopolymer indicators.
- Temperature electrical sensor with pre-set temperatures different from 80°C.
- Indicators with two red ball-shaped floats.
Two-pin connector assembly instructions
- Remove the connector from the indicator by unscrewing the set screw placed in the bottom, take the contact holder out and loosen the cable gland.
- Slip on the two-pole cable into the connector (standard connector) and connect the wires to the terminals nr. 1 and nr. 2 of the contact holder.
- Assemble by pressing the contact holder into the connector in the required position.
- Screw the connectors to the indicator and then tighten the cable glands.