- HCY-E-NO: with electrical contact normally open.
- HCY-E-NC: with electrical contact normally closed.
Maximum continuous working temperature
|Electrical features||MIN level sensor|
|Electric contacts||NO normally open|
NC normally closed
|Maximum applicable voltage||NO: 150 Vac, 150 Vdc|
NC: 230Vac, 230 Vdc
|Maximum commutable opening capacity||NO: 1A|
|Maximum commutable power||NO: 20 W / 20 V.A.|
NC: 40 W / 40 V.A.
|Cable gland||Pg 7 (for cables in sheath with Ø 6 or 7 mm)|
|Conductors cross-section||Max. 1.5 mm2|
|Do not mount this indicator in proximity to magnetic fields.|
Special executions on request
- Column level indicators in different materials (polycarbonate), for use with special fluids and/or at high temperatures.
- AISI 316 stainless steel or nickel-plated brass screws
- Column level indicators with change-over electrical contact.
Two-pin connector assembly instructions
- Remove the connector from the indicator by unscrewing the set screw placed in the bottom, take the contact holder out and loosen the cable gland.
- Slip on the two-pole cable into the connector (standard connector) and connect the wires to the terminals nr. 1 and nr. 2 of the contact holder.
- Assemble by pressing the contact holder into the connector in the required position.
- Screw the connectors to the indicator and then tighten the cable glands.