- TPE flat gasket (HFL-EF).
- NBR synthetic rubber O-Ring (HFL-ER).
Connector with sensor block
- HFL-EF: assembly by means of a flange with 3 holes at 120° for 3 zinc-plated steel screws with hexagon socket, supplied. It can be assembled also with 2 holes at 180°.
- HFL-ER: assembly by means of a 1" Gas threaded coupler.
Maximum continuous working temperature
Features and applications
|Table for cutting dipstick|
L = (mm)
|Dipstick cut quote for minimum level|
A = (mm)
Special executions on request
- Level indicators in different materials for use with particularly aggressive fluids and/or maximum working temperature up to 120°C.
- Dipsticks in different lengths and/or in AISI 316 stainless steel.
- Float with through holes to allow positioning according to different needs, avoiding cutting the dipstick.
- Double dipstick and double float manufactured for double minimum and maximum level reading.
|Electric contacts||NO normally open|
in the presence of liquid
NC normally closed|Pin the presence of liquid
|Maximum commutable voltage||230 Vdc, 230 Vac|
|Maximum opening capacity||3 A|
|Commutable power||60 W 60 VA|
|Cable gland||Pg 9 / Pg 11 UNIFIED|
|Conductors cross-section||Max. 1.5 mm2|
Two-pin connector assembly instructions
- Remove the connectors from the indicator by unscrewing the set screw placed in the bottom, take the contact holders out and loosen the cable glands.
- Slip on the two-pole cable into the connectors (standard connectors) and connect the wires to the terminals nr. 1 and nr. 2 of the relative contact holders.
- Assemble by pressing the contact holders into the realtive connectors in the required position.
- Screw the connectors to the indicator and then tighten the cable glands.