Lobe solid cap
Glass-fibre reinforced polyamide based (PA) technopolymer, black colour, matte finish, with security anti-intrusion-profiled key slot.
Technopolymer, ultrasonically welded.
Acetal resin based (POM) technopolymer, black colour, matte finish.
- VLS-B: brass boss, threaded blind hole.
- VLS-SST-p: AISI 304 stainless steel threaded stud, chamfered flat end according to UNI 947 : ISO 4753 (see Technical data).
Security key (to be ordered separately)
- CSN (code 6951): acetal resin based (POM) technopolymer fold-away key, red colour, anti-intrusion-profiled stainless steel insert.
- CSF (code 6952): polyamide based (PA) technopolymer ball key, red colour, anti-intrusion-profiled stainless steel insert.
On request and for sufficient quantities the security keys can be supplied in black colour too.
Security device operation
VLS. security lobe knobs have been designed to be unscrewed only by authorised people, provided with the security key. Without the security key, the knob turns without unscrewing.
- Clamping: clamp the knob by screwing it as for a normal knob. Mind that the security key is not inserted.
- Unscrewing: simply insert the security key (without turning it) and unscrew the knob.