Features and applications
BJT. rod ends are remarkably suitable for rotary, oscillating and linear movements even in particularly aggressive environments and when water or humidity, fine dusts, dirt, fabrics and machining residues are present.
The shaft rotary movement can take place directly on the inner diameter of the spherical cap, made of self-lubricating material.
Features of the technopolymer rod ends:
- totally corrosion resistant even in the presence of chemicals;
- high strength to saline mist;
- high mechanical strength to the applied loads;
- lightness combined with high-rigidity;
- maintenance free;
- compensation of possible misalignments;
- absorption of vibrations and transverse stresses;
- noise minimization.