Features and applications
FJT. forks are remarkably suitable for actuation for example of pneumatic cylinders even when water and humidity are present.
Features of the technopolymer forks:
- totally corrosion resistant even when humidity and chemicals are present;
- high strength to saline mist;
- high mechanical strength to the applied loads;
- lightness combined with high-rigidity;
- resistant to continuous washing cycles with solvents and detergents, so they are suitable, for example, in applications in the food and pharmaceutical sectors;
- excellent shock-absorbing features;
- noise minimization.
|Resistance tests||Max static load under traction||Max transverse load|
|Description||short term||continuous||short term||continuous|
The strength values are the result of lab tests carried out under room temperature (23°C).