- SPF.V: with glass-fibre reinforced technopolymer clamping knob, black colour, matte finish, nickel-plated brass hexagonal end for clamping by means of a key, threaded hole.
- SPF.D: without knob, with AISI 304 stainless steel clamping nut.
Features and applications
Accessories on request
- Fit the guide rail bracket (Fig. 1).
- Insert the washer into the eye screw and screw either the knob or the nut (Fig. 2).
- Insert the eye in its housing either in the horizontal or vertical position (Fig. 3).
- Insert the guide pin in its clamping hole, set the linear positioning and then fasten (Fig. 4).