Base and case
- C2: RAL 2004 orange, glossy finish.
- C3: RAL 7035 grey, glossy finish.
- 6-digit LCD of 12,0 mm height and special characters.
- values displayed in mm, inches or degrees
- display of mode for use (absolute or incremental mode)
- reading orientation (right or reverse).
Features and applications
|Mechanical and electrical characteristics|
|Tension feed||Lithium battery CR2450 3.0 V|
|Battery life||8 years|
|Display||6-digit LCD of 12 mm height and special characters|
|Reading scale||-199999; 999999|
|Number of decimal digits||programmable (1)|
|Unit of measure||mm. inches, degrees programmable|
|Rotation max. speed||300/600/1000 r.p.m (2)|
|Precision||10.000 impulses / revolution|
|Protection class||IP65 or IP67|
|Working temperature||0 ÷ 50 °C|
|Storing temperature||-20 ÷ +60 °C|
|Relative humidity||Max. 95% at 25°C without condensation|
|Interference protection||IEC 61326-1|
Accessories on request (to be ordered separately)
- RB52-SST: AISI 304 stainless steel reduction sleeves.
- BSA52-E: die-cast zinc aloy bases for spindle locking, epoxy resin coating, black colour, matte finish. GN 302 adjustable handle with die-cast zinc alloy lever body and AISI 304 stainless steel clamping element. A Ø 6.1 mm hole to fit the referring pin of the indicator. Handle positioned either on the right or on the left. Fitting to the machine by means of two M4 cylindrica-head screws (not included in the supply).
- Drill a Ø 6x10 mm hole in the body of the machine with a 30 mm centre distance from the shaft to fit the rear referring pin.
- Fit the indicator onto the shaft and make sure that the referring pin fit the hole.
- Clamp the bushing to the shaft by tightening the grub screw with hexagon socket and cup end, according to UNI 5929-85.
|Grey (RAL 7035)||C3|
|Orange (RAL 2004)||C2|