Base and case
- Backlit LCD display showing two values: target position and current position.
- Adjustable reading (upper and lower).
- Cursor to indicate the rotation direction (clockwise/anti-clockwise) to reach the target position.
- Values displayed in mm or inches.
- DE51-F: front display, output with connectors.
- DE51-F-Cable: front display, output with cable and connectors.
- DE51-A: inclined display, output with connectors.
- DE51-A-Cable: inclined display, output with cable and connectors.
Features and applications
|Mechanical and electrical characteristics|
|Input||24 Vdc ± 20%, 30mA|
|Buffer memory||3V lithium battery|
min. guaranteed life expectancy 10 years for recording current and target values
|Connection||M8 - 4PIN|
|MAX RPM number||600 RPM|
|Working temperature||0 ÷ 50 °C|
|Storing temperature||-20 ÷ +70 °C|
|Relative humidity||80% at 25°C without condensation|
|Protection class||IP 65 according to IEC 529|
|General classification according to EN 61010 part 1||Protection class II|
Overvoltage protection category II
Contamination factor 2
|Immunity to interference||According to EN 61000-6-2|
|Interference emission||According to EN 61000-6-3|
Accessories on request (to be ordered separately)
- Connection cables between PLC or central memory unit and DE51 or between two DE51 with different lenghts (see table)
- Terminal resistor to avoid noises and interferences on the net (see table)
|CE.99136||CABLE-M8-SC-5mt||Connection cable between central memory to DE51|
|CE.99141||CABLE-M8-1mt||Connection cable for DE51|
|CE.99143||CABLE-M8-3mt||Connection cable for DE51|
|CE.99145||CABLE-M8-5mt||Connection cable for DE51|
|CE.99146||CABLE-M8-6mt||Connection cable for DE51|
(resistance value 120ohm)
- RB51: black-oxide steel reduction sleeves (see table).
- MD51: polyamide based (PA) technopolymer fluted grip control knob.
- Drill a Ø 6 mm by 10 mm hole in the body of the machine with a 22 mm centre distance from the spindle to fit the rear referring pin.
- Set the spindle to the start or referring position.
- Fit the indicator onto the spindle and make sure that the referring pin fit the hole.
- Clamp the bushing to the spindle by tightening the grub screw with hexagon socket and cup end UNI 5929-85.
- Network the indicator using cables with connectors type M8-4PIN (see table "Mechanical and electrical characteristics").