Features and applications
- Multifunction LCD with 5 function keys.
- Absolute/ incremental mode.
- Programmable offset function.
- External battery power supply 1.5 VDC.
- Buffered memory during battery substitution.
- Accidental polarity inversion protection.
- Magnetic sensor envelope material: anodized aluminium.
|Battery life||1.5 years (C-type battery)|
|Resolution(1)||0.1 mm - 0.01 in - 0.01°|
|Repeat accuracy(3)||0.001 mm|
|Operating speed||max. 5 m/s|
|Self-diagnostic||battery check, sensor check, magnetic tape check|
|Programmable measuring unit||millimetres, inches, degrees (angles)|
|Working temperature||0 ÷ 50 °C|
|Storing temperature||-20 ÷ +70 °C|
|Relative humidity||Max. 95% at 25°C without condensation|
|Protection class||IP40 whole device|
IP54 front side according to IEC 529
IP67 magnetic sensor
|Interference protection||IEC 61000-4-2|
Accessories on request
Special executions on request
- Make a drilling of 42 +0.2/+0.5 mm x 90 +0.2/+0.5 mm in the metal sheet for the installation of the display.
- Fix the display to the panel by using the specific mounting bracket (the screw is included in the supply).
- Make a drilling of diameter 34 +0.2/+0.5 mm in the metal sheet for the installation of the battery case.
- Fix the battery case to the panel by using the specific nut.
- Fix the magnetic sensor by using M3 screws (not included in the supply). Distance between sensor and magnetic band to ensure a correct reading of the displacement: max 2.5 mm.