Glass-fibre reinforced polyamide based (PA) technopolymer, matte finish.
Technopolymer in Ergostyle colours and white similar to RAL 9002 (CLEAN), glossy finish. Supplied with the handle, press-fit assembly, removable by a screwdriver.
Available also as accessories sold separately (see table ECA.).
Anti-rotation tube assembling system
Special expansion-assembly system between the tube and the handle shanks to prevent rotation during operation.
Pass-through holes for cylindrical-head screws with hexagon socket, hexagonal-head screws or standard lock nuts.
- ETH-EP: aluminium tube, epoxy resin coating, metalflake graphite colour, matte finish. Highly resistant to wear, scratches and chemical agents. Avoid continuous and prolonged contact with boiling water or steam. Side shanks in grey-black colour.
- ETH-AN: anodised aluminium tube, natural colour. Side shanks in grey-black colour.
- ETH-CLEAN: aluminium tube, coating in white colour similar to RAL 9002, glossy finish. Side shanks in white colour similar to RAL 9002.
Suggested tightening torque:
- back mounting with plain holes: 8 [Nm]
- front mounting with plain or tapped holes: 15 [Nm].